Disclosure: Some of the product links on this website may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Perhaps you have just come back from a trip to the Philippines, or perhaps you are currently researching the various ways to save money and have a more effective and efficient trip to the restroom. Whatever your reason is, we have compiled a list for all of your bidet (attachment) needs.
What are the best bidet attachments? This is a list of both handheld and toilet attachments that can give you the best bidet experience:
- Luxe Bidet Neo 320: The Easiest to Use
- ROHSCE Single Nozzle: The Easiest to Install
- Luxe Bidet Neo 120: The Most Stylish
- MYLW Bidet Attachment: The Best for Custom Streams
- Konesky Handheld: The Least Expensive and Most Simple
- RinseWorks Auquaus 360: The Best Handheld
While the concept of bidets is the same across the board, each of these bidet attachments has its own unique features that make them better for different people depending on what it is you are searching for. Here, we have broken down the features to help you choose the right attachment. Keep in mind that this list is an attempt to provide an unbiased opinion based on the various methods of research employed (use, knowledge of, company reputation, etc.). The goal here is that you find what you are looking for and step into the world of at-home bidets.
Best Bidet Attachments
The Luxe Bidet Neo 320 is definitely high on the list for us, though these bidet attachments that have made this list are not listed in ranking order. (Rather, they are all considered top of the line but have unique features that make them the best of their variety.)
One of the greatest features that we saw with the Luxe Bidet Neo 320 was the handle. Unlike many bidet attachments that utilize small knobs or buttons, the Luxe Bidet Neo 320 had a great handle-style control that allowed for turning to hot or cold water temperature by rotating. Additionally, you could employ turning the water on and off by pulling or pushing the handle.
While this feature might not seem like much, this is definitely highly recommended- especially for those who would have a hard time reaching, reading, or grabbing small parts of a system. This could include those with limited strength or know-how (like children bidet users) or those with limited mobility due to age-related concerns or health issues.
While there are many different features that this bidet attachment contributes to the user experience, we have included a few of our favorites. Here are some of the best features included with this bidet attachment:
- Temperature Control. This is used to set your preference for how hot or cold you like the water to spray on your nether region. While some people may prefer the experience of a cold, refreshing rinse, others find this uncomfortable and would prefer a warmer experience. The setting is up to you with adjustable temperature control.
- Easy Handle for Control. Ease of use is one of the most highly sought after features in any product, but especially in the use of a bidet for those who are familiar and unfamiliar with the products. The easy to use handle will offer the user an effective ability to control the experience without difficult navigation.
- Gentler, Secondary Nozzle. The secondary nozzle is great for adding a different angle to the bidet rinse experience. While the primary angle might do the main portion of the job, the gentler, secondary nozzle can help to complete the process.
- Hygienic Nozzle Guard. While bidets have been proven to be hygienic, a nozzle guard is one of the contributing factors that make this so. After all, an experience in one of the most private daily tasks needs to be both comfortable and sanitary for the user to have peace of mind.
The ROHSCE Single Nozzle bidet attachment is possibly the easiest installation I have ever seen for a bidet feature on a toilet. It is truly as simple as placing it between your seat and the toilet and attaching the waterline. This means that there will be limited tools for installation, too.
While usually a bidet this affordable cannot live up to the cleaning experience that is expected with modern technology, the ROHSCE proved this stereotype wrong. It has great pressure and even has a self-cleaning setting so that you can keep it clean between uses. Here are some highlights from the ROHSCE bidet attachment:
- Cleaning and Eco Friendly. When you consider purchasing a bidet toilet or other device, you want to find something easy to clean. This should not add to the level of difficulty in your already busy chore list in your home. This bidet attachment is easy to clean and is also eco-friendly in its effectiveness and use of water.
- Adjustable Spray for Any Needs. The spray that comes in an adjustable method allows the user to create a personalized experience resulting in a higher level of satisfaction in overall bidet experience. With the adjustable spray, here, the user gets just that.
- Easiest Installation Possible. If you have never installed a bidet or are not naturally inclined to enjoy installation projects throughout your home, then this feature is going to really speak to you. Compared to others on the market, and even those on this list, the installation of this bidet attachment is the easiest option. You will be on your way to a bidet experience in no time.
- Self-Cleaning Nozzle. Again, the hygienic component of a bidet is a critical component for every user. Knowing that the nozzle is self-cleaning can help to reassure that this is going to provide a sanitary experience each time. Regardless of if you choose to use this privately or share it with your guests, the self-cleaning nozzle will ensure that the bacteria and germs from the user do not remain in contact with the bidet.
The Luxe Bidet Neo 120 takes the cake for the most stylish bidet attachment on the market and this list. While it is not too much better performance-wise from similar bidet attachment models, it has a luxurious design that gives it an edge for many people. At the end of the day, a bulky, clunky bidet attachment will not add to the spa-like feel you might be going for in your bathroom.
Most bidet attachments are going to look the same – white with white knobs, maybe a little color to show hot and cold or pressure options. The Luxe Bidet Neo 120 has a sleek, rounded look with silver knobs and a nice blue design on it. This is definitely one that will not leave a guest wondering if they walked into an unknown, makeshift toilet.
While we applaud it for the design, we also love all the features it has, such as:
- Hygienic Nozzle Guard. As this was mentioned above with a previous bidet attachment that made the list, I will not go into full detail again. Just know that a hygienic nozzle guard will help to ensure a sanitary experience that is both clean and comfortable to use.
- Self-Cleaning Nozzle. The self-cleaning nozzle is also a feature that has been listed above as this is a highly sought after component on the modern bidet and bidet attachments. The self-cleaning nozzle ensures cleans between uses as well as a comfortable feeling knowing that your bidet is being regularly cleaned.
- Fits Almost Any Toilet. This component is one that might be overlooked, but it will make your search for the “right” bidet attachment one that does not have to be so long, difficult, and cumbersome. With a bidet attachment that is almost guaranteed to fit your toilet, you can stop your search and choose this one if it is right for you.
- High-Quality Parts (Metal and Durable). As mentioned above, most bidets and bidet attachments are constructed, mainly, of hard plastics. While these will suffice, they have no certainty of protection for heavier pressure. If you are searching for a bidet attachment that is a bit more load-bearing, this feature might help this option to make the top of your list.
While many of the bidet attachments on this list have multiple streams, settings, and nozzles – the MYLW bidet attachment performs the best in this arena. We are very impressed with the difference between the nozzles as the female spray has a much wider range, and the standard is very concentrated for a heavy clean.
Beyond just two nozzles, each spray from the nozzle is also adjustable, allowing complete control over your bidet experience. Overall we are impressed with this one and definitely recommend it highly for anyone who is searching for a dual-nozzle device, as well as for the following reasons:
- Hot and Cold Water. An adjustable water temperature, as mentioned previously with another bidet attachment that made the list, is something that makes the bidet experience much more comfortable for users. You can choose what you prefer spraying you in a delicate area so that it does not feel so invasive or uncomfortable.
- Dual-Nozzle. The dual-nozzle is ideal for the completion of the rinse in all angles that you are attempting to reach. This is particularly useful for women users as you can complete a “feminine rinse” by positioning at an angle where the water will reach the front and back portions of your genital region.
- Pressure Control. Pressure control is another feature that adds to the personalization of the bidet experience. While some might enjoy the forceful spray that provides confidence that the germs and bacteria have been forcibly removed, others might prefer a light stream. This can also be important when addressing medical concerns in sensitive areas.
- Easy Installation. Though it is not the easiest installation on this list, the ease of installation for this bidet attachment is impressive as well. Rather than spending your Saturday afternoon installing a bidet attachment, you may use the time to form memories you will likely be more fond of.
The Konesky Handheld Bidet Sprayer is going to be the most simple design on this list. Do not let this one fool you just because it is a simple piece- this bidet sprayer works wonders in getting the job done right.
The spray is powerful, but also adjustable by just squeezing the trigger less firmly (or, contrarily, more firmly to increase the force). It is also great for full coverage, being that you can hold and aim the attachment however you need so that the water hits in all of the areas you are hoping to reach. Here are the details for this sprayer:
- Lifetime Guarantee. Many bidet and bidet attachment products come with warranties, but finding one with a lifetime guarantee is not always going to happen. Knowing that you can return a broken or defective device as well as replace it for a new, clean model once it begins to show its age is a huge plus for this type of product.
- No-Tangle Hose. There are very few things that could be as frustrating as a bidet hose getting tangled up. Not only does this cause frustration, but it can cause a bit of a mess as the water begins to go outside of the bidet. Yielding even more frustration at the mess you will then have to clean up, it is best to just avoid this problem altogether. A no-tangle hose will help you to do just that.
- Heavy-Duty, Metal Parts. Though this product comes with a lifetime guarantee, it is not likely that you will want to spend the time and effort returning the device if you do not need to. A product made with heavy-duty, metal parts heightens the product’s longevity. The metal surface also provides an added sanitary component as it is non-porous and thus repels bacteria and germs.
- Dual Water Outlet (for Soft and Strong Streams). If you do not know which type of water spray you will prefer, this can help change the bidet game. You get the option of both soft and strong streams so that the more sensitive areas can enjoy a simple rinse while other parts can enjoy a more thorough cleanse.
I must say – this is our top pick for handheld bidet attachments overall. If you do not want something attached to your seat that you might not have full control over, this is probably the best bidet attachment for you.
The Aquaus 360 design is perfect for easy cleaning- both of the user and the device after use. It has extenders that make it longer, making it easy to get inside the toilet for hard-to-reach jobs.
Additionally, the pressure of the water is super easy to control. On top of the great functionality, this handheld bidet has a sleek design and does not subtract from your bathroom facade. Fully chrome with a long warranty, this is definitely a great option for someone looking into bidet attachments. If you are not sold yet – just look at these features:
- 54” Stainless Steel Hose. The length of this hose is sure to make the bidet experience an easy, stress-free one for you. You will be able to reach exactly where you need to for a quality bidet experience. Additionally, the stainless steel surface will be easy to clean and maintain, and as it is non-porous, it will not attract germs and bacteria as easily as other models.
- 3-Year Warranty. Surely, with the number of times you use the bathroom (and thus a bidet), you would know whether or not you like your product and whether or not it is effective. Since this product is made with durable materials, it is not likely that it will be defective. Regardless of these considerations, the 3-year warranty is great for the “just in case” things go wrong.
- 2 Spray Heads for Customization. As yet another customization option, having two spray heads helps to adjust the water to the angle and pressure that you may be searching for. Never will you have to only use one angle- just use the two spray heads with this bidet attachment model and you will be good to go.
- Thumb Pressure Control. Assuming you have the know-how and the ability to squeeze the control, this should add to the overall experience with this model. You can ease up on the pressure you apply to ease up on the pressure that is applied to you. Optimal control is literally in your hands with the thumb pressure control on this bidet attachment option.
- Made in the USA. If you are a patriot of the United States, or perhaps you are a resident that is looking at inexpensive shipping costs, this factor could help contribute to the decision on which bidet attachment you should purchase. Plus, should you need to return for any reason, and you are living in the United States, the shipping charges would be significantly less than international options.
Why a Bidet Attachment Over a Bidet Seat or Bidet?
Making a choice about bathrooms and bidets is always difficult. Everything from functionality to aesthetics must be taken into account. As something that is going to be used daily, you definitely do not want to end up going with the wrong choice. While I do not like to advocate for one over the other, everything has its place.
So why choose a bidet attachment? The bidet attachment is going to be the least expensive way to achieve the same result, though it does require mobility. Bidets and bidet seats could run $500 to $2000 or more – most attachments are going to cost less than $100. While money is not everything, the bidet attachment can also be a great way to ensure that you will use a bidet before investing in a more expensive option.
I highly suggest testing out a bidet attachment, especially if you are on a budget. If you are positive you want a bidet, however, and see this as an investment – check out our article on how to choose a bidet toilet seat. This will answer all the top questions you have and cover things you may have never thought of. I also compiled a list of must-have features for a bidet. Make sure to check it out and see what glorious features you could have.
There are tons of great options for bidet attachments, which can include many more than those that are on this list. I highly suggest you decide what you need in your bidet attachment and what is most important to you before making this decision. Thankfully, when you get a bidet attachment, you do not have to spend hundreds of dollars or, even worse, take a shower to be fully clean after using the restroom. You simply enjoy while the bidet attachment does its magic.